High-Volume, Low-Cost Spay-Neuter Surgeries
We offer excellent quality, high volume spay/neuter services and more. The public, other shelters and rescue groups are welcome, regardless of geography or income level. Pet overpopulation is a direct result of animals left unaltered, so please spay or neuter your pet today.
Our waitlist is CLOSED, we will post updates on our website as soon as possible.
Appointments are required for all clinic services. Please review the following spay/neuter eligibility requirements below before contacting us. If your pet meets the eligibility requirements, please contact our booking coordinator at 905-688-7722, option #5 or via email by clicking BOOK MY PET.
- Healthy cats and dogs (e.g. no heart murmur, history of seizures etc.) between the ages of 4 months and 6 years. Please note that a pre-operative exam and bloodwork will be required between the ages of 5 – 6 years. Surgery is performed at the discretion of the veterinarian, pending results,
- Cats and small breed dogs must be at least 4 months of age,
- Medium breed dogs must be at least 6 months of age,
- Large breed dogs must be at least 1.5 years of age,
- If your pet is pregnant, please call the clinic for eligibility requirements, and
- If your pet is cryptorchid, please call the clinic for eligibility requirements.
What criteria makes my pet ineligible for surgery?
- Pets 6 years of age or older,
- Very overweight or underweight pets. Unsure if your pet is at an ideal body weight? Take a look at this helpful resource: https://www.royalcanin.co.uk/discover/body-condition-score/,
- Nursing pets,
- Dogs currently in heat (or had a heat within the last 8 weeks), and
- Dogs under 6.6 lbs or over 100 lbs.
All surgeries are performed at the discretion of the veterinarian on the morning of surgery. Should they determine during the pre-surgical examination that your animal is unfit for surgery, the veterinarian may deny the patient. An administrative fee of $25 will be charged if the pre-operative instructions or physical parameters are not met.
CANCELLATION POLICY: PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY. Due to high demand, all appointments must be cancelled or rescheduled within a minimum of 48 hours.
Appointments cancelled or rescheduled within:
48+ hours notice = 100% REFUND
24 – 48 hours notice = 50% REFUND
Under 24 hours notice = 0% REFUND
NO SHOW FOR APPT = 0% REFUND (with no email cancelling)
To cancel your existing appointment, CLICK HERE. (Phone messages are not permitted.) We will reply and discuss rescheduling.